PERP Entry 5

1. How can I continue further from this experience?


2. Honestly I'm quite happy with how I came out from the performance because I really tried to find ways to arrange my playing so that it filled in the empty space which the electric guitar would usually fill. Instead of going my usual route of just plucking the bass note all the way, I used arrangements like the walking bass and small riffs here and there whenever it came to transitioning to different parts of the song or filling it spaces with small melodies while supporting the band.

3. Lots of practises with the bass (I'll take pictures next time)

4. I realised for this week how important band chemistry is. Because it really really helps progress the band forward because there isn't much conflicting of ideas and at the same time its like everyone is in sync with one another. Based on my experience and from what I see in other bands, band chemistry is a very powerful thing which I believe alone just by itself can make or break a band.

Comments